Reserve Now: 0917 154 4711
We Also Accept Walk-ins
Since we try to limit our guests to forty (40), please text,call or send us a message on messenger on Weekends and Holidays
MOTHER’S GARDEN accepts Birthday and Baptism Parties, Meetings, Reunions and Weddings. Each event is tailored to your needs, no two events are the same. Contact us through MESSENGER, email or cellphone for an appointment and the Executive Chef or our Events Organizer shall be happy to entertain you with your inquiries over a cup of coffee or tea. For further information, please call or text at our mobile 0917 154 4711, land line (074) 424 3702. Email us at [email protected] or send us a message on MESSENGER at Mother’s Garden and Restaurant.
MOTHER’S GARDEN was conceptualized in 2009 to add a destination other than the regular tourist spots in Baguio City. The owners (Hoteliers, Restaurateurs, and Agriculturists) blended their expertise with a common goal: Relax, breath fresh air and enjoy food prepared for gourmands.
Children have a playground so their child-like imagination are satisfied. While the full of life guests can tour the gardens and enjoy, flower, fauna, animals or do some crafts.
Mother’s Garden is for family.
Your Trip To
Mother's Garden and Restaurant
**** We Highly suggest that you follow the route provided below(1) to have the best/easiest way to get to Mother’s Garden.
Instructions to most efficient route using your Vehicle.
2. Just before reaching the arc,turn right to
QUEZON HILL ROAD 2 (Pilar Lim St.)
3. Travel uphill and turn right to M. PONCE St (Landmark is PHASES SCHOOL).
4. Follow the winding road. Turn right on Quezon Hill, ROAD 1 (land mark is the QUEZON HILL OUTPOST). Then left on the first street & on the second building to the right is MOTHER’S GARDEN.
*Advisory: Do not take the WAZE/Google Maps route because it is very challenging leading to small steep winding roads
The easiest option and the eco friendly way of the bunch is by taking a Cab/Taxi.
1. Take Taxi/Cab (White labeled Taxis) anywhere within Baguio City.
2. Ask the driver to take you to Mother’s Garden Restaurant.
Located at Upper Fairview Road, Quezon Hill Proper.
* Knowledgeable and courteous drivers will take the faster but steeper route going to Mother’s Garden.
Note: We would want to remind our customers that the road going to Mothers Garden is a steep incline of a road.
Use online Resources (Street Map, Google Maps)
2. Google Maps – From City Hall
- If you still find it difficult for navigation. You can contact us and we can assist you get to Mother’s Garden. See you!
- WE DO NOT RECOMMEND THE ROUTE PROVIDED BY THESE ONLINE RESOURCES SINCE IT ONLY CALCULATES THE FASTEST TIME TO GET TO US AND DOES NOT CONSIDER THE STEEPNESS OF THE ROAD.
COME AND VISIT US TODAY!
FINE DINING AT A CASUAL DINING PRICE
Explore and Experience Fine Dining with Mother’s Garden and Restaurant, while we serve fresh and healthy cuisine for everyone to enjoy.