Reserve Now: 0917 154 4711
RESERVE YOUR TABLE
We Also Accept Walk-ins
Mother’s Garden is situated on top of a steep hill which gives the place a great view of Baguio City.
Here are 2 options to choose from:
Mother’s Garden And Cafe Baguio was conceptualized in 2009 to add a destination for Baguio. It is an oasis right in the “City of Pines” where NATURE, CULTURE, ARTS and CUISINE are presented for the pleasure of its guests. At Mother’s Garden And Cafe Baguio, guests can listen to chirping birds, watch the fog come and go, breathe the cool fresh air, learn the culture of the Cordilleras, feed the animals, create art through painting and please each guest’s appetite with fine cuisine. – girlandboything.com
Your Trip To
Mother's Garden and Restaurant
**** We Highly suggest that you follow the route provided below(1) to have the best/easiest way to get to Mother’s Garden.
Instructions to most efficient route using your Vehicle.
2. Just before reaching the arc,turn right to
QUEZON HILL ROAD 2 (Pilar Lim St.)
3. Travel uphill and turn right to M. PONCE St (Landmark is PHASES SCHOOL).
4. Follow the winding road. Turn right on Quezon Hill, ROAD 1 (land mark is the QUEZON HILL OUTPOST). Then left on the first street & on the second building to the right is MOTHER’S GARDEN.
*Advisory: Do not take the WAZE/Google Maps route because it is very challenging leading to small steep winding roads
The easiest option and the eco friendly way of the bunch is by taking a Cab/Taxi.
1. Take Taxi/Cab (White labeled Taxis) anywhere within Baguio City.
2. Ask the driver to take you to Mother’s Garden Restaurant.
Located at Upper Fairview Road, Quezon Hill Proper.
* Knowledgeable and courteous drivers will take the faster but steeper route going to Mother’s Garden.
Note: We would want to remind our customers that the road going to Mothers Garden is a steep incline of a road.
Use online Resources (Street Map, Google Maps)
2. Google Maps – From City Hall
- If you still find it difficult for navigation. You can contact us and we can assist you get to Mother’s Garden. See you!
- WE DO NOT RECOMMEND THE ROUTE PROVIDED BY THESE ONLINE RESOURCES SINCE IT ONLY CALCULATES THE FASTEST TIME TO GET TO US AND DOES NOT CONSIDER THE STEEPNESS OF THE ROAD.
reserve your slot today!
EXCLUSIVE FINE DINING RESTAURANT
Explore and Experience Fine Dining with Mother’s Garden and Restaurant, while we serve fresh and healthy cuisine for everyone to enjoy.
* minimum of 2 Persons per reservation
WHAT OUR CUSTOMERS SAY
Mother’s Garden and Restaurant
Baguio City, 2600
Thursday to Tuesday
from 11am – 9pm
Everyday except Wednesday
Daily from 8am – 6pm